Role Playing Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join the legendary RPG forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Last Home Inn [Off-Topic Chat]

Go down 
+2
ZodiacKiller99
ElliotMajor
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ElliotMajor
Super Moderator
ElliotMajor

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-08-28

Last Home Inn [Off-Topic Chat] Empty
PostSubject: Last Home Inn [Off-Topic Chat]   Last Home Inn [Off-Topic Chat] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 5:12 pm

Hey thought I should add a topic where we can just chat Very Happy

So Im Mike, Hope you like the site =D

I specialize in Medeival and Vampire RPs

Although I do participate in others

So to Open the Off-Topic Chat I ask

Who plays Video Games?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mikeauty
ZodiacKiller99
Super Moderator
ZodiacKiller99

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Last Home Inn [Off-Topic Chat]   Last Home Inn [Off-Topic Chat] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 6:14 pm

I do of course. What a Face
My favourites are FFs, FIFAs and occasionally shootings. What about everyone else? afro
Back to top Go down
MegaFun
Role player
MegaFun

Number of posts : 26
Custom : KADAJ!!

PostSubject: Re: Last Home Inn [Off-Topic Chat]   Last Home Inn [Off-Topic Chat] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 7:58 pm

My favorites are RPGs and probably some shooters although I play shooters rarely. But that's it Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MegaFFun
MK Emaster
Webmaster
MK Emaster

Number of posts : 24
Custom : Grabing the pen!
Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Last Home Inn [Off-Topic Chat]   Last Home Inn [Off-Topic Chat] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 11:45 pm

I like 2D and 3D RPGs, and some horor games, but I don't like action-rpgs games. Neutral
Back to top Go down
https://rplegends.forumotion.com
JudgeBergan
JudgeBergan

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Last Home Inn [Off-Topic Chat]   Last Home Inn [Off-Topic Chat] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 8:14 am

I like MMORPG's and Action and Adventure RPG's. I also like Warhawk, which is an Online Shooter RPG.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/JudgeBergan
ElliotMajor
Super Moderator
ElliotMajor

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Last Home Inn [Off-Topic Chat]   Last Home Inn [Off-Topic Chat] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 7:21 am

God, I played Warhawk online with a friend, i had no idea how to play and I got in a ship with a friend who was flying it.. she jumped otu and I just stayed there susspended for about 15 mins -.-

FFT DISCUSSION

Zodiac Killer: Yeah, alright. Not great though. Just saw Rob's leaving FFT

ElliotMajor: Im good (Its a diffrent day)

Yeah Rob has stepped down from his admin post on FFT

And its all because of Pprincess who as Joe and Judge will back me up (Because i've told them)
I have never liked, shee just thinks she high and mighty and hates people under 18 from what I've seen, i.e "Experience & Trechery win over Youth and Valour" How apropriate

MegaFun: But luckily Rob came back... as a Global Moderator. But I'm very happy that we had him back.

And about pprincess, I never knew she would be like that. We don't have access to all the staff stuff and whatsit, so we wouldn't know her true nature. Although if she posts publicly she is a generally good person. Also I never expected GM to be leaving just because of her. They seemed like good gaming buddies... right?

Anyway, we'd best not talk things behind their back. They might, out of randomness, take a peek at this forum, and see this

I dont care if she see's this, Im just saying my feelings and thats no crime
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mikeauty
ZodiacKiller99
Super Moderator
ZodiacKiller99

PostSubject: Re: Last Home Inn [Off-Topic Chat]   Last Home Inn [Off-Topic Chat] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 12:56 pm

Yeah, fair enough. But do be careful what you say
Back to top Go down
MegaFun
Role player
MegaFun

Number of posts : 26
Custom : KADAJ!!

PostSubject: Re: Last Home Inn [Off-Topic Chat]   Last Home Inn [Off-Topic Chat] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 5:01 am

Well, I think the problem is sorted now. Or not. Again we don't have access to the staff stuff Razz. But there seems to be no more rebellion going on so yeah...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MegaFFun
ZodiacKiller99
Super Moderator
ZodiacKiller99

PostSubject: Re: Last Home Inn [Off-Topic Chat]   Last Home Inn [Off-Topic Chat] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 5:13 am

I hope you're right
Back to top Go down
PhluXx
PhluXx

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Last Home Inn [Off-Topic Chat]   Last Home Inn [Off-Topic Chat] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 6:43 pm

I love most RPG genres set to a mature atmosphere. Anything really along the lines of fantasy does it for.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last Home Inn [Off-Topic Chat]   Last Home Inn [Off-Topic Chat] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last Home Inn [Off-Topic Chat]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Role Playing Legends :: Others :: General Discussion-
Jump to: