Role Playing Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join the legendary RPG forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Medieval RP [Started/N]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
MK Emaster
Webmaster
MK Emaster

Number of posts : 24
Custom : Grabing the pen!
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Medieval RP [Started/N] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medieval RP [Started/N]   Medieval RP [Started/N] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 4:55 am

Meanwile in the INN

Dioble draw his staff and start swinging it, the people and the barkeeper get amazed from Dioble actions, then a bubble of darkness explode inside the INN turning living plants in vases to thorny plants, animals in the INN die, the people turned to alive-die creatures or called zombies...
Dioble stand up and said: "now serve me mortals, serve your new master DIOBLE!"
Back to top Go down
https://rplegends.forumotion.com
ZodiacKiller99
Super Moderator
ZodiacKiller99

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Medieval RP [Started/N]   Medieval RP [Started/N] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 5:16 am

Phoenix, Tanis and Panthera arrive at the inn

Phoenix: Oh god. Dioble turn them back. You know you shouldn't be doing this. Just turn them back alright. I let you have your fun last week. You know the rules.
Dioble: No! I'm taking a stand Phoenix. I want to do what i want
Phoenix: And you want to turn people into zombies?
Dioble: Yes
Phoenix: Then turn them back and come with us. There are about a million beings i couldn't give a **** about.
Dioble: Alright then, but only if there are a million
Back to top Go down
MK Emaster
Webmaster
MK Emaster

PostSubject: Re: Medieval RP [Started/N]   Medieval RP [Started/N] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 5:23 am

Phoenix: " umm they aren't...."
Dioble: " listen Phoenix, next just say please and I will leave and what you two buckets looking at? If Phoenix isn't with you, you are both gunna die! "
Dioble swing his mace and turn his army back to people and clear their memory, Dioble then just fade out and teleport to nearby river: "huh he think I'm like before destroying and killing for fun only? no now I have plans and Phoenix better get away from my way"
Back to top Go down
ZodiacKiller99
Super Moderator
ZodiacKiller99

PostSubject: Re: Medieval RP [Started/N]   Medieval RP [Started/N] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 5:27 am

Phoenix: Oh great. Where's he gone now?
Panthera: He's at the river.
Phoenix: How do you know that!?
Panthera: I'm druid remember?
Phoenix: We better go there then. What direction is it in?
Panthera: South-east
Tanis: Let's go!
Back to top Go down
MK Emaster
Webmaster
MK Emaster

PostSubject: Re: Medieval RP [Started/N]   Medieval RP [Started/N] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 5:31 am

Meanwile at the river

Dioble drinking water and sit down and put his back to the tree and sleep under it shadow, dreaming of a garden full of children and they like him, but he wasn't doing the same thing he was heartless, and a dark figure kill the children and burn the garden, Dioble ask him who he is, the dark figure answered: " I'm your dark side, the side that want you to get awake from goodness!"
Back to top Go down
MegaFun
Role player
MegaFun

Number of posts : 26
Custom : KADAJ!!

PostSubject: Re: Medieval RP [Started/N]   Medieval RP [Started/N] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 5:33 am

*Dioble wakes up*

Dioble: That's right... I am evil... why should I worry about others?

*meanwhile*

Tanis: May I ask, what's wrong with that Dioble?

Panthera: I don't know. He's kinda demented I think. He makes his own rules and thinks everything are toys you can just put back.

Phoenix: Panthera is right. He's always the weirdest out of us. Oh, there's him.. What's he doing?

*they approach Dioble*

Dioble: Hey. Since I didn't get to play with humans, I play with animals instead.

Panthera: Why you demented *****!

Dioble: Don't talk about me like that. I'll kill you.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MegaFFun
ZodiacKiller99
Super Moderator
ZodiacKiller99

PostSubject: Re: Medieval RP [Started/N]   Medieval RP [Started/N] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 5:39 am

Phoenix: Alright guys calm down. You've got along well enough for a few years now, no need to mess that up especially not in company. Panthera, you should try to respect Dioble. He can't help if he seems a bit weird to you. And Dioble, try to kil stuff a little less. Save that for the knights.
Back to top Go down
MK Emaster
Webmaster
MK Emaster

PostSubject: Re: Medieval RP [Started/N]   Medieval RP [Started/N] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 5:45 am

"Wait, I shall help you but not stay with you! I will vanish by you mortals then you need me call me if there is something I can Kill or burn or control! or I will start attacking innocents!"
Phoenix: " you are weird! "
" None of your concern -Friend- "
Dioble vanish to nearby village and rent a room in it INN, and fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
ZodiacKiller99
Super Moderator
ZodiacKiller99

PostSubject: Re: Medieval RP [Started/N]   Medieval RP [Started/N] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 5:49 am

Phoenix: Weird dude. But friendly if he wants to be. Feel a bit sorry for him though. He can't help waht he's like. It would be odd if he was a vegetarian. Right, anyway, we need to hunt down Arthur. He has to be killed. Or maybe just wounded. In either case we need to find him.
Back to top Go down
MegaFun
Role player
MegaFun

PostSubject: Re: Medieval RP [Started/N]   Medieval RP [Started/N] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 6:23 am

Tanis: So.. um.. where is this Arthur guy again?

Panthera: He's probably further to the south. I know some of the Knights of the Round's hideouts.

Tanis: How many of them exist?

Phoenix: 13 in total, one for each of the 13 leaders. As you can see, Arthur is one of them.

Tanis: Okay, let us go there.
Back to top Go down
ZodiacKiller99
Super Moderator
ZodiacKiller99

PostSubject: Re: Medieval RP [Started/N]   Medieval RP [Started/N] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 6:28 am

Phoenix: You ever hear of excalibur?
Tanis: Yeah. I think so. Isn't it meant to determine who should be king or something?
Phoenix: Pretty much. But there is a long story. To put it in short, i find the sword with Arthur as an ally, i pull it out of the stone, Arthur takes the credit. So i have to track him down and fight him. Looks like to fight him i have to hurt or kill the other 12 as well though. Anyway, after that we'll help the elves if you want.
Back to top Go down
MK Emaster
Webmaster
MK Emaster

PostSubject: Re: Medieval RP [Started/N]   Medieval RP [Started/N] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 6:37 am

After 5 hours later in the Inn
Dioble wear his bear coat and get down to the Inn's bar and set down, then a strange man enter the Inn and sit down beside Dioble, the man was little look like half elf, Dioble hold his staff and get ready to leave, the strange man hold Dioble hand and look into his eyes and say: Oui sicd gemm risyhc yht lmayn dras vnus ayndr!
Dioble answered:Hu yht kad uid uv dra fyo clis! ( No and get out of the way scum! )
Back to top Go down
MegaFun
Role player
MegaFun

PostSubject: Re: Medieval RP [Started/N]   Medieval RP [Started/N] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 6:44 am

Strange Man: Clis... rsbr.. fryd ypuid dryd tyng ceta uv ouinc? Cuuh oui'mm pa dasbdat ahuikr du tu fryd E zicd dumt oui... siyryryry... [Scum... hmph.. what about that dark side of yours? Soon you'll be tempted enough to do what I just told you... muahahaha...]

Dioble: CDUB! [STOP!]*he took out his staff and destroyed the table next to him where the man sat*

Barkeep: What the hell did you just do!?

Dioble: What... that man... where is he?

Barkeep: What man? Stop using excuses! GET OUT!

Dioble: *is angered* Shut up *destroys the bar table and leaves*

*outside*

Dioble: Who... who was that man?

*in Dioble's head: Your dark side*
Back to top Go down
ZodiacKiller99
Super Moderator
ZodiacKiller99

PostSubject: Re: Medieval RP [Started/N]   Medieval RP [Started/N] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 6:49 am

Phoenix chancels his thoughts into Dioble's mind: Tuh'd mecdah du res. Ra'c zicd yhudran upcdylma eh ouin fyo du knaydhacc. Ev oui sicd gemm yhouha syga ed res. Fa'na kuehk eh caynlr uv aqlymepin cu e syo lymm uh oui cuuh. Oui ghuf frana fa'mm pa nekrd? Kuut. Pacd du gaab ed lutat udranfeca uidceta cuinlac luimt belg ib uh drec. Dryd'c fro e's cbaygehk eh luta. Frah fa tavayd Yndrin fa'na kuhhy ku yht gemm cusa amjac cu oui'mm ahzuo dryd. Muug vunfynt du ed yht zicd gaab ouin rayt. E tuh'd lyna ev oui gemm dryd syh huf. (Don't listen to him. He's just another obstacle in your way to greatness. If you must kill anyone make it him. We're going in search of excalibur so i may call on you soon. You know where we'll be right? Good. Best to keep it coded otherwise outside sources could pick up on this. That's why i'm speaking in code. When we defeat Arthur we're gonna go and kill some elves so you'll enjoy that. Look forward to it and just keep your head. I don't care if you kill that man now.)
Back to top Go down
MegaFun
Role player
MegaFun

PostSubject: Re: Medieval RP [Started/N]   Medieval RP [Started/N] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 6:12 am

Tanis: I hated this jungle. Its vines and roots are very long and it's hard to move.

Phoenix: Well, this is the only way to go to Arthur's hideout by land..

Panthera: This Arsala Forest is known for its crazy plants. You just have to pretty much get used to the surroundings...

Tanis: Get used?

Phoenix: Yeah. Panthera's been here several times to spy on Arthur.

Panthera: I see the Arsala Caverns up there. That's where Arthur is. Let's go.
Back to top Go down
ElliotMajor
Super Moderator
ElliotMajor

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Medieval RP [Started/N]   Medieval RP [Started/N] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 7:11 am

OoC:Sorry I havent been active much guys, can anyone fill me in?

Tanis: Well, it seems I made the right choice coming with you all

Phoenix: Good, this should turn out to be a fun adventure

Tanis: Yes, But I can't rmember when I last ate, mabye we should stop and capture something to eat

Phoenix: I don't know if we have time
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mikeauty
MegaFun
Role player
MegaFun

PostSubject: Re: Medieval RP [Started/N]   Medieval RP [Started/N] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 7:23 am

OoC: Okay, me, Zodiac and MK will probly continue the story without problems Very Happy

Panthera: How convenient *points to the left*

Tanis: Nice sense, Panthera. I guess you're used to hear the sound of streams.

Phoenix: I'll get some fishes. You two wait here.

*Phoenix takes out his crossbow and jumps above the water. He then immediately shoots an arrow to 4 fishes which all hit*

Tanis: That's some awesome accuracy over there.
Back to top Go down
ElliotMajor
Super Moderator
ElliotMajor

PostSubject: Re: Medieval RP [Started/N]   Medieval RP [Started/N] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 7:31 am

Tanis: Almost as good as me haha

Phoenix: Ha Tanis we have seen no evidence of your talents

Tanis: Oh you will soon

Tanis quicky makes a fire and proceeds to cook the fish

Panthera: How long till there done? I'm hungry

Tanis: Not long now not long
Back to top Go down
MegaFun
Role player
MegaFun

PostSubject: Re: Medieval RP [Started/N]   Medieval RP [Started/N] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 7:53 am

Tanis: Here comes the fishies!

Panthera: Yay! I'm hungry already but I'm sorry fishes I have to eat you :-\

Phoenix: Don't worry about him, he cares wayyy to much about nature.

Tanis: Yeah, but I like him. He's actually nature's friend, unlike many of us who just recklessly kills the nature...

Phoenix: I agree with you. Okay then, after we're done we'd best venture into the cave and see if he is there... I've got things to sort out
Back to top Go down
ElliotMajor
Super Moderator
ElliotMajor

PostSubject: Re: Medieval RP [Started/N]   Medieval RP [Started/N] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 8:20 am

Tanis: Right then, I'll just eat this

Tanis finishes his fish and puts out the fire

Tanis: If I was full elf I wouldn't be able to eat that, there all vegetarian

Phoenix: Damn how can't you eat meat

Tanis: No idea

Phoenix: Anyway time to go comon Panthera
Back to top Go down
MegaFun
Role player
MegaFun

PostSubject: Re: Medieval RP [Started/N]   Medieval RP [Started/N] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 8:50 am

Panthera: That's right. Let's go.

*they stand in front of that huge cave*

Phoenix: Let's go now

Tanis: Yeah...

*inside*

Tanis: Umm... isn't that the Excalibur?

Phoenix: I can't believe he is foolish enough to leave it out here... *begins to pull it out*

Panthera: WATCH OUT *shoots lightning onto Phoenix's hand*

Phoenix: Ouch wth was that for?

???: I see, so you've brought someone smart enough to understand that it's a trap...

Phoenix: YOU?!
Back to top Go down
ZodiacKiller99
Super Moderator
ZodiacKiller99

PostSubject: Re: Medieval RP [Started/N]   Medieval RP [Started/N] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 12:51 pm

???: That depeneds. Who do you think i am?
Phoenix: Well obviously, you're Arthur's right hand man. Which means you're Lancelot.
???: Close but no cigar.
Phoenix: Then who the **** are you?
???: Arthur's right hand man
Phoenix: Lancelot?
???: No, Lancelot thinks he is but he knows so little. No, i am the real right hand man. The fourteenth knight if you will. No-one but me and Arthur know of my existance. I am guardian to this. Excalibur? No. No more than a sword in a stone. Excalibur is elsewhere. The extracter of excalibur can use it as their weapon but, as i am going to have to kill you all, that will be none of you.
Phoenix: Who are you
???: The fourteenth knight.
Phoenix: What is your name?
???: Cerberus

With a huge burst of light the mythical creature Cerberus materialises before the group.

Phoenix: Oh great, what are we gonna do now?
Cerberus: DIE MORTALS!
Back to top Go down
MK Emaster
Webmaster
MK Emaster

PostSubject: Re: Medieval RP [Started/N]   Medieval RP [Started/N] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 1:27 am

Phoenx speak to Dioble in mind *Help Friend a cerberus gunna eat us for dinner!*
"Ahh not again, okay I'm coming!" Dioble get up from his bed and teleport to his Phoenix, Dioble saw the 3 headed dog hungry and dum, he teleport to his head and slash it off "Wooohaa now your turn to slash the other heads!" Phoenix and Tanis jump and attack the cerberus head while Panthera is cutting him from his nec to his tail.
Back to top Go down
ZodiacKiller99
Super Moderator
ZodiacKiller99

PostSubject: Re: Medieval RP [Started/N]   Medieval RP [Started/N] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 4:37 am

Eventually, the Cerberus falls down, dead.
Phoenix: Thanks Dioble. We couldn't have done that without you. We're gnna go and keep searching for excalibur. For now though, my sword seems blunt. Time for a change.
Phoenix picks up the sword from the stone
Phoenix: Nice. Can't ait to weild excalibur.
Back to top Go down
MegaFun
Role player
MegaFun

PostSubject: Re: Medieval RP [Started/N]   Medieval RP [Started/N] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 7:58 am

Panthera: As a matter of fact, I think you can do something with that rotting piece of dog meat?

Dioble: Of course. My newest toy. Yay XD Thanks guys. I'll go back now *teleports away with the dead Cerberus*

???: So my real sidekick is that worthless? Hahaha

Phoenix: Arthur, stop hiding and get the **** out here.

Arthur: That Excalibur is mine. Get away from it.

Phoenix: Yours? My very hands who pulled it out tell the truth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Medieval RP [Started/N]   Medieval RP [Started/N] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Medieval RP [Started/N]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Role Playing Legends :: The Role Playing forums :: Members made RP's-
Jump to: